Below is a description of how we process and protect your personal data at:
- Business name: Sky-Dreamers Ltd
- Email address: email@example.com
- Head office: Otters Brook Cottage, Lincoln Lane, Spratts Marsh, Great Horkesley, Essex CO6 4HJ
Your privacy is of primary importance to us. We will handle your data with care at all times. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal information
- Administer the website; improve your browsing experience by personalising the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Order information you expressly provide If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address.
- We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalize your purchase with the payment.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:-
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- And to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
How do we process your information?
For privacy matters you can contact our Data Protection Officer here:
- name: David Mould
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address: Otters Brook Cottage, Lincoln Lane, Spratts Marsh, Great Horkesley, Essex CO6 4HJ
If you have any privacy complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority https://ico.org.uk/